When you complete your taste tests you'll both discover what you've been drinking and earn credits. Each gin earns 50p credit so you'll earn £2.50 each month - follow the instruction below for how to use them.
You can do this before or after you’ve added a gin to your basket. You’ll find all our gins in the Bottle Store.
Your points do not expire but use can only 'spend' £10 worth at a time. This is to remain fair on our partner distilleries and spread point usage throughout the year.
The instructions will depend on whether you’re doing this on your phone or a computer and whether you already have an account (rather than a subscription only).
1. If on a mobile click the menu icon in the top left (3 lines) before clicking ‘Log In’. If on a computer click the icon of a person in the top right.
2. If you have an account already then you can log in, or click ‘Forgot your password?’. If that doesn’t work, or you don’t think you’ve already made an account then press ‘Create Account’ and follow the instructions. It’ll automatically sync your existing orders.
3. Once logged in you can view your credits by pressing the green star button in the bottom right (on your computer it’ll say also say Rewards).
4. When you’re ready to redeem your credits click ‘Ways to redeem’.
5. Click ‘View’.
6. Choose how many points you’d like to use and click ‘Redeem’
7. It will then generate a discount code for you. Either copy this and enter it at checkout, or click ‘Apply code’ and it’ll do it for you automatically.
At the moment the system will only let you redeem in 100 point increments but we're working on it.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email at firstname.lastname@example.org